Add Book to Cart
For orders outside of the U.S. please call or email our office.
Embracing Each Other
Relationship as Teacher, Healer & Guide
by Drs. Hal Stone and Sidra Stone
$12.00 Also available as an eBook
Published by Delos, Inc., Albion, California.
This is a companion book to Embracing Our Selves, a major contribution to our understanding of how relationships work. Drs. Hal and Sidra Stone show how each relationship provides an opportunity for growth. In a non-judgmental, very human fashion, they explain how to use the relationships in your life-and particularly the uncomfortable aspects of these relationships-as a path of self-discovery, healing and expanded consciousness. This is a delightful introduction to the dance of your selves in relationship, whether they be romantic, familial or work-related.
PART ONE: MEETING OUR SELVES
- 1 The Psychology of Selves
- 2 Vulnerability: The Key to Intimacy in Relationship
- PART TWO: RELATIONSHIP AS TEACHER
- 3 Falling in Love
- 4 Where Has Love Gone? Bonding Patterns in Primary Relationship
- 5 More About Bonding Patterns
- PART THREE: LIVING IN RELATIONSHIP
- 6 Attractions and Affairs
- 7 Enhancing Relationship
- EPILOGUE: A New Path
- About the Authors